Check out our Drums lessons system here
This blog is powered by Pure Pitch - Learn The Fast Way To Master Perfect Pitch

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Drum set diagram

Drum set diagram

The drums
A - The Bass Drum
B -  The Snare Drum
F and G - 2 Tom-Tom drums
H - The Floor Tom drum

Cymbals
E - One Crash
L - Another crash for those who really want it
C - 2 Hi-Hat Cymbals



The infrastructure
M - The Snare Drum Stand
I - The Cymbal Stand 
D - The Foot Pedal for The Bass Drum
J -  The Hi Hat Stand
K - The Hi Hat Clutch
N - Mount for the tom-toms so they can sit on the Bass Drum
O - Your seat, preferably not a cahir so you wont be limited.
H - Legs for the Floor Tom if you prefer not to mount it on the bass drum as well.

Now you know how to set up your drums and whats left is only to know How To Play The Drums ;)


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really cool. I really don't know that drums is being set up like this. Thanks for this information that you shared, this will really help me a lot. My only problem now is how to play drums because i actually don't have idea on how to play it. Anyway thanks for this information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This drum set diagram is very nice. At present, I am learning on how to play drums and still undergoing a research regarding the settings of my drumset. Thanks for your post, it made my practice easier.

    ReplyDelete